- potatoes peeled and cut into small pieces
- shredded beef
- onions, chopped
- garlic clove, minced
- parsley, chopped finely
- black pepper
- red bell pepper cut into long strips
- yellow bell pepper cut into thin long strips
- green pepper cut into thin long strips
- carrot cut into thin long strips
- hoisin sauce
- soy sauce
- chicken or beef stock/broth
- vegetable oil
- sesame oil
- cumin powder
- cayenne pepper
- sweet & sour stir-fry sauce
1. Heat up a pan, add the vegetable and sesame oil. Add onion and garlic, stir for a few minutes and add the beef. Stir fry for about 5-7mins.
2. Add the green, red and yellow pepper.
3. Combine the chicken or beef stock/broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger and cornstarch. Stir in cumin powder, cayenne pepper and sweet & sour stir-fry sauce.
4. Bring to a boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
5. Boil your potatoes. When it is cooked drain out water.
6. Mash with potato masher. Grate the nutmeg on it and add black pepper, parsley, butter and cream. Mash until smooth.
7. Serve your mashed potatoes and enjoy with your shredded beef sauce.
|Mashed Potatoes and Shredded Beef Sauce.|