Wednesday 17 October 2012

Kim Kardashian admits to a style mishap!!!

Kim Kardashian's style as always been on point but ever since the Reality Show screen diva Kimmy gave Kanye West reign over her designer wardrobe her style points decreased!!! Below are pictures what kimmy wore



 
 
Kim stepped out in South Beach with boyfriend Kanye West- wearing what she called 'one of my fav outfits!' *confused*

But it wasn't until Kim Kardashian saw photos of herself in a garish yellow jacket  that she finally accepted that she had won a place on the worst dressed list.
She wrote on her blog saying
'Ok, ok, I am putting myself on the worst dress list for this outfit!'I wanted a little color while I’m living in Miami, so my intentions were good, but the cut isn’t for me!
Fashion is all about experimenting to try and find your style, you have some hits and misses along the way.The mirror was lying to me this day! where were my sisters or my boyfriend when i needed good opinion. Lol sorry kimmy!! Not sure about your boyfriend's opinion doh. Kisses xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment